EQUIPMENT OPERATOR/TRUCK DRIVER
Considering a career in the Oil and Gas Industry? Careers in the oil and gas industry are diverse and vary in skill level and educational attainment. The industry is growing rapidly and employers are frequently in need of skilled men and woman who can fill their positions.
Candidates that apply must meet all of the criteria below:
- Possession of a current CDL Class A license
- Minimum 25 years of age
- 1 year of driving experience
- 100,000+ miles under your CDL
- No DWI’s in the last 4 Years
- Less than 3 points on your MVR
- Must be able to pass DOT Physical, Pulmonary Function Test and Mask Fit if applicable
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
- Minimum 1 year of verifiable oil and gas experience in frack, cement, coil tubing or wireline
A Plus but not required on all positions:
- Possession of X Endorsement on Class A CDL
- PEC Certification
Job assignments are typically three weeks of work, with one week off. Must be willing to travel for work, but you do not have to relocate.