Energy and Construction Staffing Services
Hill Country Staffing has over 20 years of experience in providing contract labor for the construction and energy industry as well as being an active member of the South Texas Production in Safety (S.T.E.P.S.) program.
With our wide range of manpower, we are able to fill positions for basic laborers in many fields. With Hill Country Staffing’s invaluable experience we can save you the two most important aspects of your business– time and money.
Outstanding service is the reason employers select HCS. We supply screened and qualified applicants with the flexibility to meet your specific business needs.
Labor Services Provided
- CDL Drivers – Class A
- CDL Drivers – Class A – X Endorsement
- Tool Pusher
- Pipeline Personnel
- And more
Client Services & Benefits
In today’s staffing industry, there are many benefits of using contract employees.
- No advertising costs
- No recruiting costs
- No interviewing costs
- Time savings
- Cost savings
- Flexible staffing
- Increased productivity
- A smaller number of full-time employees
Using HCS makes good business sense. We save you time and money by recruiting and screening candidates for you. Our experienced recruiters and resources also locate qualified candidates in a timely manner so you can move ahead with business. Our services include the following:
- Reference Checks
- Background Checks
- Drug Screening
- Workers Compensation & Employers Liability
- Unemployment Benefits
- Payroll Taxes
- Handling all contract employee’s paperwork & time reporting
- Manage all travel arrangements for contract employees
- Keep updated on legal issues surrounding compliance & enforcement
- Handle disciplinary & termination of employees if needed
- Orientation – familiarize contract employees with your environment, procedures & policies